Your Purchase and Payment are easy and secure with The Most Important Story.
For payment we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express through our secure on-line shopping cart system.
Credit Card transactions are charged automatically when you order using our www.mostimportantstory.com Internet site. We use a fully certified and secure shopping cart system and credit card gateway charging system through Authorize.net. If you place an order by telephone we enter your credit card data directly into a secure Authorize.net virtual terminal. No record of your credit card data is kept anywhere in the Most Important Story facility or Internet site. We do not make or keep any paper or electronic copies of your credit card data.
We ship by Federal Express (FedEx) and the US Postal Service (USPS). When you enter your order and address information, but before payment, our Internet shopping cart system communicates automatically with the USPS and FedEx Internet databases to bring back actual shipping costs.
Please Note: If you use a PO Box, APO/FPO Address or a US prison address and select FedEx shipping we will ship by an appropriate USPS method as FedEx does not allow shipments to PO Boxes. Media Mail shipments to Military locations travel by surface (truck and ship) and can take one or two months and usually cannot be tracked past the last non-military post office. 1st Class, Priority and Express Mail Military shipments travel by air and are delivered quickly.
- When you check out of our secure shopping cart you will see all the shipping options available to you and their cost.
- US delivery times: Media Mail - 1 to 2 weeks, Priority Mail 1-3 business days, Express Mail - next business day to most locations; 1st class mail 1 to 5 business days.
- FedEx Ground shipping rates will be lower if delivery is to a non-residential address. When you checkout and delivery is to a non-residential address please add the name of your Church / Company or Other Institution to get this lower rate. The FedEx Ground transit time map can be seen from the link at the top of every page on our site.
- For those countries that accept the service, shipping is available internationally via USPS and FedEx. Transit times within each country vary and some countries do not scan packages to allow full tracking.
- Shipping notice email with tracking links are sent automatically for every shipment. If you do not receive a shipping notice please check your SPAM or Junk folder. You should make sure that email@example.com is recognized by your email system as a safe "sender". If you have spelled your email address incorrectly when checking out you will not receive any of our emails.
Please Note: Our International prices and shipping rates do not include in-country customs duties or other taxes.
- We do not ship to countries where Internet purchasing fraud is a major problem or where trade is restricted by US Regulations.
*Business days do not include Weekend and US Holiday days.