- Engaging wraparound story of a modern day family draws the reader to encounter Jesus.
- Text is over 50% Scripture.
- Features the story of creation, the fall, Jesus’ ministry of healing, teaching, and miracles, as well as the crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension.
- Concludes with how to become a child of God through a prayer of salvation.
- The most effective Christian outreach tool available, enabling you to lead anyone, anywhere, at any age to Jesus.
- The ultimate “culture-less” presentation of the Gospel, developed with input from Christian leaders from around the world.
- Also known as the Shoebox Book, it was retitled “The Greatest Gift of All” and used by Operation Christmas Child for 15 consecutive years.
- A proven resource, over 92 million copies have been distributed in over 95 languages!
- Available in English and Spanish. For additional languages, see the MIS International series
- Format: Softcover
- Pages: 32
- Dimensions: 5.24″ x 7″, easy to carry and distribute
- Available in English or Spanish
- Sold in cases of 250 books